￼Sugar Land has an active and involved senior population. Housing options, close proximity to restaurants and shopping, outstanding medical facilities, and a low tax rate make Sugar Land a wonderful place to live.
I’ve proudly called Sugar Land home for nearly 25 years, this is where my wife Farrah, and our son Jaiden, plan to stay!
It has been a privilege to serve you on the Sugar Land City Council these last four years. I am very proud of our accomplishments. Here are just a few that have been of direct benefit to our seniors:
- Supported Sugar Land’s over 65 property tax exemption
- 2nd lowest property tax rate in Texas
- Renovation of the T.E. Harmon Senior Center
- 3rd Safest City in Texas, 26th Safest City in America in 2015 2nd lowest crime rate in 20 years
- Added Sugar Land Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
I respectfully ask for your vote for re-election to the Sugar Land City Council. I am committed to continuing the effort that has made Sugar Land one of the top places to live in Texas!